The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s Fund is the only charity that is dedicated to helping the children of people who are serving or who have been in the Royal Navy and Royal Marines. The charity is able to assist children in a number of ways which include:
- Children with special needs to obtain specialist help or equipment
- Children needing stability and continuity of education at a time of crisis
- Respite and childcare given to children. This can be for a number of reasons including illness of a parent or sibling.
- Children who need items of clothing, school uniform or babies nappies
- Family outings and holidays in times of crisis and distress
Here is a quote from one of our parents
“I am writing to express, on behalf of myself and my husband our deepest gratitude for the grant towards the cost of providing one-to-one support for our daughter Leila at nursery. She needs support with communication, feeding, personal care and mobility, having someone to aid with all these things will ensure she can participate and enjoy nursery life to the full.”
We would not be able to carry out our work without the support of organisations such as Trinity House, we are very grateful to them.