Trinity House is a charity dedicated to safeguarding shipping and seafarers, providing education, support and welfare to the seafaring community with a statutory duty as a General Lighthouse Authority to deliver a reliable, efficient and cost-effective aids to navigation service for the benefit and safety of all mariners

We are the Master, Wardens and Assistants of the Guild Fraternity or Brotherhood of the most glorious and undivided Trinity and of St. Clement in the Parish of Deptford Strond

Better known as Trinity House

The Corporation of Trinity House

The safety of shipping and the well being of seafarers have been our prime concerns ever since Trinity House was a Royal Charter by Henry VIII in 1514

PHOTO: Steve Keddie

Get our regular newsletter

Featured articles, news and more mariner information from Trinity House