Trinity House stands behind a cobbled and railed courtyard looking out on to the elegant Trinity Square Gardens and its memorials.
While the tranquil atmosphere of the House effortlessly separates it from the activity of the capital’s financial area, Trinity House enjoys all the advantages of proximity to the City of London and its transport links.
It is situated just a short walk from Tower Hill underground station with Aldgate and Monument underground stations along with the DLR station at Tower Gateway, also within walking distance while major rail links are just a tube or cab ride away.
Added benefits of booking Trinity House are:
- we offer only exclusive use;
- we provide tables and chairs, and have a well equipped kitchen – which all save you the cost of hiring these things;
- views overlooking the Tower of London,
- Britannia ship's bell available for use, as well as a ceremonial sword available for cake cuttings,
- a City Tour Guide is available to book for events to talk to attendees about the history of Trinity House,
- all rooms have natural daylight and air conditioning,
- two rooms have working gas fires,
- PA system in the Library available for speeches,
- outside courtyard space available for drinks reception,
- BBQ option is available outside in the courtyard,
- excellent wheelchair access.