The 2017 itinerary for Patricia Voyages is available for download below.
- The draft itinerary is published for general guidance only; the itinerary can be subject to alteration at short notice due to operational reasons. Changes may include a change of coastline, for example, from the West Coast to the East Coast.
- Patricia may enter a port on the day prior to a crew changeover day
- Joining or departure may be made by workboat.
- It is likely that joining and departure will be at different ports.
- Joining Instructions will be sent out approximately two weeks prior to commencement of the voyage.
- As part of our Ship Security Policy, all guests must carry valid photographic identification e.g. current photo driving licence or passport.
- Trinity House does not have an upper age restriction. You should however be capable of ascending and descending potentially steep and slippery steps unaided into a workboat
- Terms and Conditions apply and are available on request.
- All prices are inclusive of full board but exclude alcoholic beverages and travel to / from the vessel.
- Passengers are required to carry their own insurance.
- Prices are per cabin.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for as long as notified at time of booking.