|Cabin|| 7 nights||14 nights|
|Single occupancy|| |
| Stateroom|| £2,400|| £4,650|
|Luxury || £2,250|| £4,350|
| Executive|| £2,100|| £4,100|
| Double occupancy|| || |
| Stateroom|| £3,700|| £7,200|
| Luxury|| £3,450|| £6,750|
| Executive|| £3,200||£6,300|
Patricia Voyages 2018
- The draft itinerary is published for general guidance only; the itinerary can be subject to alteration at short notice due to operational reasons. Changes may include a change of coastline, for example, from the West Coast to the East Coast.
- Patricia may enter a port on the day prior to a crew changeover day.
- Joining or departure may be made by workboat.
- It is likely that joining and departure will be at different ports.
- Joining Instructions will be sent out approximately two weeks prior to commencement of the voyage.
- As part of our Ship Security Policy, all guests must carry valid photographic identification e.g. current photo driving licence or passport.
- Trinity House does not have an upper age restriction. You should however be capable of ascending and descending potentially steep and slippery steps unaided into a workboat
- Terms and Conditions apply and are available on request.
- All prices are inclusive of full board but exclude alcoholic beverages and travel to / from the vessel.
- Passengers are required to carry their own insurance.
- Prices are per cabin.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for as long as notified at time of booking.