Bridal parties wishing to celebrate a traditionally English wedding will be delighted to learn of the formal collaboration between maritime entities Trinity House and the august Anglican church of All Hallows By The Tower. Trinity House and All Hallows are extending a special all-inclusive rental hire rate of £5,900 (Saturdays) and £6,900 (Sundays) inclusive of 20% VAT and encompassing the formal wedding service (and use of organ and church bells) and exclusive venue hire (only) of Trinity House including tables and chairs. Bridal couples are welcome to meet with the church vicar, The Reverend Bertrand Olivier, to discuss legal requirements and ceremonial arrangements at least six months prior to the proposed wedding date.

Trinity House also has exclusive commercial arrangements in place with several hospitality providers in the vicinity, including the new Cheval Three Quays residences, and has a special wedding breakfast option in place with Create Food and Party Design starting at £110 per person.

Historically linked to the Port of London Authority (formerly housed at 10 Trinity Square adjacent to Trinity House), All Hallows is the oldest medieval church in the City of London to survive the Great Fire in 1666. The site of Christian worship since 675 AD (nearly 300 years before the Tower of London nearby), the church is located within five minutes walking distance of Trinity House, rendering the House ideal for post-service receptions and wedding breakfasts for up to 130 guests.

About All Hallows By The Tower

Three historic chapels are also below ground: the Undercroft Chapel linked to the Knights Templar, the Chapel of St. Francis of Assisi and the Chapel of St. Clare. Three saxon coffins lie in the Undercroft Chapel and standing below the High Altar are altar stones believed to have been brought back from the Knights Templar church of Athlit in Israel around the time of the Crusades.

All Hallows was one of the very few churches to escape the ravages of the Great Fire of London in 1666 and subsequently stood supreme until it was hit in the Blitz of the Second World War (as was Trinity House). The current nave was built after the war to blend in with the medieval aisles which survived - an evocative tribute to the church’s resilience and endurance.

Of the many treasures and artefacts contained inside, the font cover by Grinling Gibbons made for the church in 1682 is exceptional, as is the Purbeck marble tomb to Alderman John Croke (1477). There are also 17 memorial brasses dating from the 14th century, and valuable registers and documents which survived the Protestant Reformation hidden in a lead cistern and only rediscovered in 1923. These detail a fascinating record of City events including ‘a gunpowder plot’. Please see for more detailed information.

To arrange your special day please contact Zoë Turner

020 7481 6927